The sidepanel view of the extension is available byr using the icon in the search popup of Locus:
Or, using the "Show Sidepanel" option in chrome:
This option is available if you have validated your email on your Locus account.
Locus's use of OpenAI is strictly limited — as such we require you use your own API key. You can create an OpenAI Account, add a small credit (5 USD minimum), and generate your own API Key.
Your OpenAI key does not leave the browser, and you can also set your own limit in your OpenAI account dashboard if needed.
Locus does not store any personal information. We use services like Memberstack for your account information. Document data in our platform expires and is deleted after a determined amount of time depending on your plan, with the exception of matches marked as favorites.
Your data is only used as part of the searches you make using Locus. Locus does not train any models with your data.
To reset your password, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the forgot password section
2. Enter your email address in the email field.
3. Look for the "reset password" button and click on it.
4. You will be receive an email where you can create a new password for your account.
To verify your account, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the Login section
2. Log in using your credentials (username and password).
3. Once logged in, you'll see a yellow banner. If you haven't received the verification email, click on the option to resend it.
4. Go to your email inbox.
5. Look for the verification email and follow the provided instructions to complete the process.
That means there is a new version available, normally chrome takes care of automatically updating, but if you wish to do it manually you need to:
1. Go to the Options page ( Right click on the extension icon, Manage extension)
2. Click on your name
3. Click on the last option that says "Version X.X.X New Version Available"