The sidepanel view of the extension is available using the "Show Sidepanel" option in chrome or using the icon in the search popup of Locus.
Locus never store any secret keys on our system, the key is stored in chrome storage and forwarded to OpenAI on every request.
For more information regarding OpenAI secret keys, please see here
To reset your password, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the forgot password section
2. Enter your email address in the email field.
3. Look for the "reset password" button and click on it.
4. You will be receive an email where you can create a new password for your account.
To verify your account, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the Login section
2. Log in using your credentials (username and password).
3. Once logged in, you'll see a yellow banner. If you haven't received the verification email, click on the option to resend it.
4. Go to your email inbox.
5. Look for the verification email and follow the provided instructions to complete the process.
That means there is a new version available, normally chrome takes care of automatically updating, but if you wish to do it manually you need to:
1. Go to the Options page ( Right click on the extension icon, Manage extension)
2. Click on your name
3. Click on the last option that says "Version X.X.X New Version Available"